Junior Backend Developer (m/w)
Join us: Junior Backend Developer (m/w)
Piloteers – based in Berlin Kreuzberg – is a young company builder for Founders and SMEs that has been successfully developing digital business models since 2016. We are more than service providers, we aim for long-term partnerships with the entrepreneurs helping them to set up their digital business models and accompany them at any stage of the founding process holistically: from the first vision through to market-ready product with proven marketing strategies. Our basic understanding is lean, this means we are always developing close to the market and, if possible, already with first pilot customers.
We are looking for new colleagues to grow our small team of currently 8 people. We would love to hear from you if you have a friendly open-minded personality and if you really like to take over responsibility in tech projects. When you are eager to learn and like to see beyond your own nose, we believe you would be a great fit to our growing team.
Find here the details on the open position as a Junior Backend Developer.
Current Tech Stack
- Node JS
- AWS Lambda + API Gateway
- Develop REST and / or GraphQL APIs for our web app and our clients
- Connect external services (APIs) to our backend
- Define the database schema based on our requirements
- Work hand in hand with our frontend developers to provide the best fitting API for their Requirements
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to quickly learn new development strategies and/or patterns
- Proven study or self-study of state of the art programming languages
- Experience with node js backends
- Experience with NoSql databases, the concept of serverless applications (ideally AWS Lambda) and familiarity with the concept of microservices would be a plus
- Career changers are welcome
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting skills
What we offer
- Working in a young company builder that is a startup itself, but offers the opportunity to look into very different branches and shape innovative products in different fields
- The option to develop your carrier according to your interest in a small but fast growing environment with various different opportunities
- Exiting projects in Berlin, Hong Kong and Gau-Bickelheim J so far
- An office in the quarter Kreuzberg, surrounded by different ventures in a restored old commercial building
- The freedom to work part time to be able to found your own venture or just have more free-time
- An education budget which you can freely dispose of
- Free drinks, fruits, office parties, team events, & table tennis
Interested? Please email us your CV plus a few words about your motivation and experience, possible start date and salary expectations:email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!